Common Answers To Your Questions
- How long have you been in business? – Since 2004.
- How many for fee home inspections have you performed? – Over 3,000.
- Are you certified by a professional Home Inspection trade group? - Yes ASHI
- Are you full time inspectors? – Yes.
- What did you do before becoming a home inspector? – Managed high volume manufacturing plants.
- How long with the inspection take? - As long as necessary to meet the ASHI inspection standard and answer all of your questions. Typically 1.5-3 hrs.
- What will you Inspect? - Everything to the ASHI standard: go to ASHI.Org or www.homeinspector.org/Standards-of-Practice to view the inspection standard.
- Can I attend the inspection? – Absolutely; we encourage it.
- What If I can’t attend the inspection? - No problem, our report will be emailed to you the same day as the inspection and you can call us to go over it.
- What kind of inspection reports do you produce? - A narrative style pdf document report emailed the same day with a summary page of recommended action items with pictures included.
- Are there limitations to the inspection? - Yes! There are many limitations and exclusions to an inspection - we are not a warranty or insurance company - see our Inspection Agreement document.
Hours of Operation
- Monday-Sunday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM